The arrival of my baby has spelled many changes in my life, both expected and not. Following are the 8 reasons (so far!!) that I will never be able to wallow in the cesspool of pure manhood even again:
- I am now outnumbered 2 to 1 in my own home so will lose any vote that goes along gender lines (granted, the addition of the baby didn’t actually change anything on that front)
- I found *27* hours of Oprah on the DVR… Mumtaz initially said to leave all of it!
- The first movie we saw in 6 months was “He’s Just Not That Into You” not “Watchmen”
- I know that “he’s just not that into you” is a reference from Sex and the City
- I will admit to watching Sex and the City
- One room of the house is already lavender, the rest are scheduled to be some sort of pastel or girly color
- Breasts are no longer for looking or playing, but rather for keeping the baby quiet
- Did I mention, 27 hours of Oprah on the DVR?